The GOP is taking a hit causing a heated pandemonium in the halls of Congress: ©Natalie Keshing
“Donald Trump said to his audience in Florida on Wednesday August 3rd the campaign has “never been so well united.” On that great note let’s get down to business.
Mr. Trump focus with laser precision sticking to your message while sharing and addressing the important issues affecting this country. You must share in every campaign rally your personal vision to inspire us, your audience, your voters. Those specific issues you plan to address and change to make America Great Again.
Do not allow the opposition to bait you. They want to take this opportunity to detract you from focusing on your message and especially Hillary Clinton’s Crimes. I do agree that none of her unlawful behavior starting since October 23, 1997 is being covered by the popular broadcasting news stations and the press; very little, minimally. It does appear that everything you say Mr. Trump is being amplified through the news media. Here’s all you have to do is to remind them every single time you speak to your audiences and voters the following.
“Hillary Clinton not only broke her “Agreement” with President Obama but she used the sovereign information that she was privy to as Secretary of State, to strategically place herself and her husband Bill Clinton to commit the following unlawful acts: fraud against the United States Constitution (1,100 times); against the Espionage Act of 793F; and last but not least committing fraud against the Charity Fraud Solicitation Law through the Clinton Foundation/Slush Fund and violating many more rules, regulations and laws.” Voters inform yourself at www.charlesortel.com and NatsWritings.com
This is a very serious problem President Obama has in his hands and if he continues to ignore it it will affect his Presidential legacy.
Remind Americans that Hillary Clinton still refuses to have a press conference.
1) Regarding ISIS meet with the private General’s already accessible to you to discuss this issue extensively. It may take several meetings to outline a specific plan. You have to factor in those countries that have a stake in this and those opposing. Share with voters a concise statement regarding this global issue.
2) Outline specifically trade policies in place from those countries that may need to be reviewed and changed. Share with voters a concise statement regarding these trade policies and how to go forward with Good Trade Deals.
3) Specifically outline NATO’s main policies. Specifically look at the United States contribution share and what our allies should be contributing. Share with voters a concise statement regarding this global issue.
4) Share with your audience an introduction of new bills and legislation to address large rich companies building their headquarter offices and their jobs going over seas. My personal philosophy is if you’re living in this country enjoying it’s freedom and national security then prioritize your business to contribute wisely to this country and help the American people to prosper; we are all in this together. ©Natalie Keshing
5) Increase the minimum wage to $15.00.
6) Raise income taxes for incomes $150,000 and above across the board.
7) Develop ideas, plans, and legislation to look into possibly providing free college especially for a Bachelors degree. Provide incentives and scholarships through colleges to competitively recruit OUR multi ethnic young minds that desperately want that chance to prove themselves.
8) As a ever growing older society we will be in need of more doctors and nurses. In order to recruit more medical students we also need to provide more incentives, scholarships, and opportunities for these students.
9) Make it a law not to allow retired congressmen, senators, or representatives to be hired as lobbyists for obvious reasons.
10) Reverse CitizensUnited. This is the decision made by the supreme court in the legal case involving CitizensUnited vs. the Federal Election Commission. As a result we are in mess in this Election 2016 where outrageous amounts of money is being contributed to individual party candidates and this money could go to community social programs.
11) Take the unboundDelegates and superDelegates out of the rigged voting system. All this causes is outrageous amounts of money buying favors, bribing, wooing these kinds of delegates to influence their vote based on money and not true convictions.
12) Meet with the proper law enforcement officials to develop new training for all police officers throughout the United States to bring down the gun violence one way or another. To learn new techniques and approaches when addressing a potentially volatile situation.
13) Looking into building a community of social services especially in our impoverished communities. Think about this Mr. Trump we provide a area where law enforcement can drop by, maybe play a little basketball with the young men of our country. Provide a counselor for woman, mothers who need to talk about their personal issues at home especially those issues relating to domestic violence in the home.
14) I know Mr. Trump you had a lot of respect for Bernie Sanders. GEE, I wish he could work with us. He’s got some really solid ideas to change and prosper for all good people across the board.
15) Meet with those officials and the private sector about coming up with a comprehensive health plan for every American to afford and be medically insured.
16) As you indicated Mr. Trump you intend to make sure every veteran in America can have access to the medical social care they deserve on a timely basis.
17) I left this item to be the last…because I understand your position regarding the wall being built. I do believe we have to secure our borders because of a possible point of entry for ISIS (God Forbid). There are a lot decent Mexican American people working in our agricultural system. These are hard working decent people. Many of them deserve our help to make them citizens of the United States.
I hope Mr. Trump you can have the opportunity to review my comments regarding this Election 2016. I’m an optimist through and through and I do believe we can change things to improve our lives enormously and make it that much better for all to prosper.
I just read House Speaker Ryan is standing by you. That’s great news.
I am a woman of my word.