Let yourself go Let yourself go And So it began, The Distance Of My Life Down From The Waterfall And Where I would land. Not Understanding Or Acknowledging My True Self. Though I Knew The River Was High and Tumbling With Debris And Stones That Scratched Me, Bruised Me. These Were The Lessons To Learn….
The Distance of the Waterfall ~ 1744 Reads
- My Sweet, Beautiful Daughter Just Died, A... — Mother and daughter forever. We can’t imagine the pain of losing a child who died in a hospital that was carrying for COVID-19 patients. This story is about a young beautiful woman who died of cancer but was still considered a COVID-19 patient. Her mother and family weren’t allowed to be by her side, facing [...]
- A Letter to Witzigmann 2215 Hits — March 4, 2018 Dear Witzigmann, Thank you. I had forgotten the poetry I wrote not intentionally for the story but eventually weaved into the story in what I called the Poem of Versus. Then, to my surprise, I found out that a poet in the past used the term “Poem of Versus”. I was part [...]
- I Shared My Story With Eleanor 1615 Views — What is a thought? A present state of mind. Retrievable with the spark of a neuron in our brain and suddenly we remember; again. ~ Natalie Dear Eleanor, We do have those weeks that drain the life out of us. I burnt my right hand. Handicapped, even for being ambidextrous. Yes, I eat with [...]
- Rose ~ 2789 Virws — Rose ~ The desire was palpable ✍ Adding more to the story and dialogue! He asked for the wine. The butler looked at the Lady of the house. Rose did’t dare look up. The butler cleared his throat and said, “Yes Sir, what would you like?” feeling very uncomfortable. “Well it’s a celebration tonight. Isn’t it [...]
- Walking Hand In Hand ~ 1868 Views — I ask you to please play the music above in SoundCloud or youtube. Thank you. ~ Natalie I humbly ask you to please play the music to this piece. Thank you. ~ Natalie Here again Asking of something Deeper Of myself In a state of limbo A loss Of myself In many [...]