Good day Natswritings readers. It’s Wednesday’s Timeline to share with you. One Full Sweep of beauty, art, music, politics, global Events, Business and Talking Points….Yes….Knowledge! I promote ALL things of beauty all across this world ~ Political information on this platform doesn’t necessarily represent my views or opinions. I’m just a revealer of information….
November 23, 2016 Timeline
- Shanghai Announces New CCP Virus Outbreak... — CCP VIRUS Shanghai Announces New CCP Virus Outbreak, Including Hospital Workers From The Epoch Times BY NICOLE HAO January 21, 2021 Natalie’s Commentary: As long as the two P4 Wuhan Virology Labs remain opened and not destroyed, China will continue to genetically alter these COVID-19 strains like B.1.1.7 and expose the world continuously. ~ Natalie [...]
- Adorable Pet Conversations — Adorable conversations with your pets. What would we do without our pets. I miss my three little dogs who died in 2012. It’s been nine years and you remember all the cute and loving things they did; occasionally they did get into mischief but for the most part they we well behaved babies. lovinganimals.dg [...]
- Why Germany surrendered twice in World Wa... — By Erin Blakemore Published May 6, 2020 Why Germany surrendered twice in World War II Haunted by the ghosts of WWI and an uncertain Communist future, Allied forces decided to cover all their bases. On May 7, 1945, Germany unconditionally surrendered to the Allies in Reims, France, ending World War II and the Third Reich. [...]
- Daily Thought ~ Adorable Moments 934 Vie... — Hello worldwide Natswritings readers I wanted to share a few delightful videos. Everything in this world is a blessing. ~ Natalie When you gain winter weight but bae promised they’d still love you the same. pic.twitter.com/IpPIZa5DmT — Ben Hall (@MrBenLHall) March 10, 2018 Actual squad goals. Cows are literally giant puppies. pic.twitter.com/xy3G4oBehg — Ben [...]
- Life Stories: An American Tourist Goes Ha... — ©Natalie Keshing Editor-in-Chief http://www.natswritings.com An American tourist Chris Grusky was vacationing in beautiful Switzerland and tried hang gliding but something went wrong and it left him hanging on for dear life. The pilot forgot to attach Chris. Yes, you heard right. So Chris is hanging on; dangling 1000s of feet above God’s green earth and [...]