By Erin Blakemore Published May 6, 2020 Why Germany surrendered twice in World War II Haunted by the ghosts of WWI and an uncertain Communist future, Allied forces decided to cover all their bases. On May 7, 1945, Germany unconditionally surrendered to the Allies in Reims, France, ending World War II and the Third Reich….
Why Germany surrendered twice in World War II
- Apple’s Rotten Apple 🍏 Parler — Apples Rotten Apple 🍏 Parler: No network connectivity. This has being going on for days now, it’s more than coincidental. Yet the new Parler app says my email is nonexistent. If I sign in, I lose all my followers and posts. This is more than weird. Apple took over Parler. Apple, Google and Facebook helped China create [...]
- Shanghai Announces New CCP Virus Outbreak... — CCP VIRUS Shanghai Announces New CCP Virus Outbreak, Including Hospital Workers From The Epoch Times BY NICOLE HAO January 21, 2021 Natalie’s Commentary: As long as the two P4 Wuhan Virology Labs remain opened and not destroyed, China will continue to genetically alter these COVID-19 strains like B.1.1.7 and expose the world continuously. ~ Natalie [...]
- Adorable Pet Conversations — Adorable conversations with your pets. What would we do without our pets. I miss my three little dogs who died in 2012. It’s been nine years and you remember all the cute and loving things they did; occasionally they did get into mischief but for the most part they we well behaved babies. lovinganimals.dg [...]
- Deck The Halls for Natalie’s Birthd... — Today is Natalie’s Birthday and I came across these cutie pies and I had to share them. pic.twitter.com/5Fqp2ur0Ob — December 13, [...]
- Coronavirus in Children May Not Start wit... — Coronavirus infection in children may not start with a cough: researchers Researchers warn in a new study Coronavirus infection in children may not start with a cough. The small study, which is published in the journal Frontiers in Pediatrics, says that gastrointestinal symptoms, as well as a fever and exposure to coronavirus, could indicate COVID-19 [...]