Music to this story Blue Fountain Waltz by Steven Gutheinz on #SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/steven-gutheinz/blue-fountain-waltz Once upon a time, There were two little girls. One named Goldilocks The other named Brownlocks. Each went for a walk. Brownlocks had All the freedom In the world. No, she couldn’t drive, Nor fly a plane. Because she was only four….
Goldilocks and Brownlocks ~ 766 Views
- Explosive Clintons Visiting Epstein Islan... — — @natsnews (@natsallnews) December 4, 2019 2 Explosive on @TuckerCarlson New Revelations on the Clintons visiting/vacationing with Epstein at his private Island and New Mexico ranch. Guest Tammy Bruce points out the damaging & sinister relationship the Clintons had with Epstein. pic.twitter.com/u5oqHy6ECI — @natsnews (@natsallnews) December 4, 2019 4 Explosive on @TuckerCarlson Clintons with Epstein [...]
- IG Allowed Witnesses To Review IG Report... — The question must be asked why would Inspector General Horowitz allow witnesses and their attorneys to review his highly anticipated report regarding the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Abuse Scandal. This report is no longer an administrative review but turned into a criminal investigation inquiry. Only the prosecutor, John Durham should be privileged to this information [...]
- WH Responds to Pelosi’s Illegitimate Impe... — The text of the impeachment process resolution was released on Oct. 29, two days before a vote was scheduled. No vote has taken place on the inquiry as of yet; three previous votes on impeaching President Trump failed. H. Res. 660 deals with how the impeachment inquiry will move forward against President Donald Trump. The [...]
- Al-Baghdadi Successor Terminated by Ameri... — President Donald Trump said the U.S. military killed the person who likely would have replaced ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi as head of the terrorist organization. “Just confirmed that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’s number one replacement has been terminated by American troops,” Trump said on Twitter. “Most likely would have taken the top spot.” Trump didn’t specify [...]
- Pelosi Has Already Done 3 Impeachment Vot... — Speaker Pelosi isn’t refusing to hold a vote on impeachment. She is refusing to hold a fourth vote on impeachment. There have already been three votes. They all failed. Miserably. In other words, Congress has explicitly voted NOT to pursue impeachment. In December 2017, January 2018, and again in July 2019 under Pelosi’s leadership, the House held votes on [...]