Good day Natswritings readers. I looked at this view and said, “And there it is”. A view, a moment to inspire and share. Wherever you are, all the beautiful people across this vast world. ~ Natalie You might have noticed Natswritings.com has a new makeover. I simplified the menu at the advice of my consultant….
- Unanimous Agreement in the American Intel... — A reporter at the Coronavirus Task Force Briefing asked about a report that Coronavirus emerged from a lab in Wuhan, China? Dr Fauci pointed to a study that the virus was not genetically engineered. This didn’t answer the question that was asked. The question was did it come from the lab and Dr. Fauci did [...]
- Senator Dianne Feinstein Employed a Chine... — Natalie Keshing October 2, 2018 Senator Dianne Feinstein Employed A Chinese Spy for 20 years Imagine the apoplectic visceral reaction if it emerged that the Republican chairman of the House or Senate Intelligence Committee had a Russian spy working on their staff. It was announced on August 10, 2018 that Senator Dianne Feinstein had a [...]
- WH $850 Billion Stimulus Proposal to Send... — Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin is pitching Senate Republicans on a roughly $850 billion economic stimulus package that includes sending checks to Americans, as the Trump administration works to craft more legislation to cushion the economic blow of the coronavirus pandemic. White House stimulus package now estimated at $1 Trillion, Including Initial $250 Billion In Direct [...]
- Explosive Clintons Visiting Epstein Islan... — — @natsnews (@natsallnews) December 4, 2019 2 Explosive on @TuckerCarlson New Revelations on the Clintons visiting/vacationing with Epstein at his private Island and New Mexico ranch. Guest Tammy Bruce points out the damaging & sinister relationship the Clintons had with Epstein. pic.twitter.com/u5oqHy6ECI — @natsnews (@natsallnews) December 4, 2019 4 Explosive on @TuckerCarlson Clintons with Epstein [...]
- IG Allowed Witnesses To Review IG Report... — The question must be asked why would Inspector General Horowitz allow witnesses and their attorneys to review his highly anticipated report regarding the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Abuse Scandal. This report is no longer an administrative review but turned into a criminal investigation inquiry. Only the prosecutor, John Durham should be privileged to this information [...]