https://soundcloud.com/antoineverhoeven/mam-happiness There is a sweet spot A tenderness inside me A scintillating effervescent rapture Of those dreams To experience All this…only with you ~Natalie If you’re listening to the music above it has a good funky beat to dance to! Good Day NatsWritings.com readers I am so happy to be with you here today….
The Daily Thought 07/05/16
- Senator Dianne Feinstein Employed a Chine... — Natalie Keshing October 2, 2018 Senator Dianne Feinstein Employed A Chinese Spy for 20 years Imagine the apoplectic visceral reaction if it emerged that the Republican chairman of the House or Senate Intelligence Committee had a Russian spy working on their staff. It was announced on August 10, 2018 that Senator Dianne Feinstein had a [...]
- WH $850 Billion Stimulus Proposal to Send... — Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin is pitching Senate Republicans on a roughly $850 billion economic stimulus package that includes sending checks to Americans, as the Trump administration works to craft more legislation to cushion the economic blow of the coronavirus pandemic. White House stimulus package now estimated at $1 Trillion, Including Initial $250 Billion In Direct [...]
- Explosive Clintons Visiting Epstein Islan... — — @natsnews (@natsallnews) December 4, 2019 2 Explosive on @TuckerCarlson New Revelations on the Clintons visiting/vacationing with Epstein at his private Island and New Mexico ranch. Guest Tammy Bruce points out the damaging & sinister relationship the Clintons had with Epstein. pic.twitter.com/u5oqHy6ECI — @natsnews (@natsallnews) December 4, 2019 4 Explosive on @TuckerCarlson Clintons with Epstein [...]
- IG Allowed Witnesses To Review IG Report... — The question must be asked why would Inspector General Horowitz allow witnesses and their attorneys to review his highly anticipated report regarding the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Abuse Scandal. This report is no longer an administrative review but turned into a criminal investigation inquiry. Only the prosecutor, John Durham should be privileged to this information [...]
- WH Responds to Pelosi’s Illegitimate Impe... — The text of the impeachment process resolution was released on Oct. 29, two days before a vote was scheduled. No vote has taken place on the inquiry as of yet; three previous votes on impeaching President Trump failed. H. Res. 660 deals with how the impeachment inquiry will move forward against President Donald Trump. The [...]