According to transcripts from the impeachment inquiry released on Saturday, Tim Morrison, a former senior director for Europe and Russia for the National Security Council (NSC) said he tried to “stay away” as Sondland, the EU ambassador and the President’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, pushed to investigate Ukraine’s controversial involvement with US diplomats, officials and any other illegal activity affecting the foreign policies of the United States negatively.
Morrison told House investigators he and Fiona Hill, a former NSC senior director, were concerned about the EU ambassador Sondland’s role in Ukraine affairs and how he was conducting himself.
Morrison revealed and said, “It was less about Sondland’s role in Ukraine and more about how he conducted himself. He did not participate in the process.”
Morrison also added, “So we are very process-oriented on the NSC; we have a way we do things that works. And so when people come in and get involved in issues and they’re not of that process, it creates risk.”
Morrison also listened in on the July 25 phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President, Volodymyr Zelensky. Morrison said, he did not think anything improper or illegal occurred on the call.
Morrison did raise concerns about the phone call with NSC attorneys because he was afraid it would leak and he wanted the call reviewed by the appropriate senior officials.
Natalie Keshing at Nats.News
BREAKING: Schiff Finally Releases Tim Morrison Testimony — NSC Sr. Director BLOWS UP Ukrainian Hoax — Destroys Schiff Top Witness Lt. Col. Vindman
The NSC Senior Director for European Affairs testified beforethe Schiff secret star chamber in October.
The transcript of his testimony was released this weekend.
Morrison’s testimony COMPLETELY DESTROYED the Democrat’s latest attempt to remove President Trump from office.
Worse yet, Morrison’s testimony OBLITERATES Adam Schiff’s chief witness, and reported second whistleblower, Lt. Col. Vindman who is unreliable and reports to Morrison.
Morrison, who was on the July 25 Trump-Zelensky call testified in Schiff’s secret basement star chamber that nothing illegal was discussed on the Trump-Zelensky phone call.
This is why Schiff held his secret hearings behind closed doors in a basement.
Schiff doesn’t want the American public to know that President Trump’s phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was completely above board.
Here are the key points to Tim Morrison’s testimony.
1. Mr. Morrison did not believe anything improper occurred on the July 25 call. (p. 60)
2. Mr. Morrison testified that the memorandum of conversation (a phrase used to describe the call transcript) of the July 25 call was complete and accurate. (p. 60)
3. Mr. Morrison, who listened to the July 25 call, testified that he was not concerned about the substance of what was discussed on the call – only that the transcript might leak. (p. 46-47)
4. Mr. Morrison was told by National Security Council lawyer John Eisenberg that the July 25 call record mistakenly ended up on the highly classified system, debunking the Democrats’ allegations of an attempted “cover up.”
5. Mr. Morrison repeatedly testified that he purposefully kept Lt. Col. Vindman out of the loop on this matter because he had concerns about Vindman’s judgment, which were also raised to him by Fiona Hill and others.
6. Mr. Morrison testified that, as the final clearing authority for any edits made to the 7/25 call package, he accepted all of Lt. Col. Vindman’s proposed edits. (p. 61-62)
7. Mr. Morrison testified that he does not believe Burisma came up on the call or that anyone suggested edits to the mem-con to include the word Burisma. (p. 64)
8. Mr. Morrison testified that Lt. Col. Vindman relayed two concerns to him about the July 25 call: that the call did not get into the subject matter they had hoped, and the fidelity of the translation. (p. 72-73)
9. Mr. Morrison testified that Lt. Col. Vindman never reported to Morrison any of the “light queries” that he received from Ukrainian officials in August regarding the hold on aid. (p. 93)
10. Mr. Morrison confirmed that President Trump generally does not like foreign aid generally, and specifically held concerns that corruption in Ukraine may cause U.S. aid to be “misused.”
This should end the Democrat impeachment proceedings. There is no crime. There was no crime. And Democrats continue to lie to the American people about their secret sham investigation!
Democrats will pay for this.