Natalie’s Commentary: There is more than one type of election crime. Phill Kline discusses how the nearly $500M that Mark Zuckerberg spent to alter election processes in key swing states in favor of Democrats is a horrifying example of what to expect if the elites are given free reign. ~Natalie Premiered Dec 24, 2020 …
Phill Kline: New Amistad Project Election Lawsuit; $500 Mil to Increase Votes in Dem Strongholds?
- President Trump Impeachment Attorney Canc... — MPEACHMENT TRIAL President Trump Impeachment Attorney Canceled by Law School, Civil Rights Law Group BY IVAN PENTCHOUKOV February 17, 2021 Updated: February 17, 2021 Natalie’s Commentary: This is blatant discrimination based on an attorney who was doing his job on behalf of his client. Why should it matter who he was representing because Democrats in [...]
- Breaking News New FISA Court Opinion Reve... — New FISA Court Opinion Reveals More Illegal FBI Spying On Americans From The Federalist By Adam Mill and Nats.news by Natalie Keshing Natalie’s Commentary: It’s important to point out that no truth will be reported or exposed after the Biden Inauguration through mainstream and social media to the American public. That would include ABC News [...]
- The Transfer of Power on January 20, 2021 — The transfer of power on January 20, 2021 from our 45th President Trump to projected elect 46th President Biden sadly was completed today. Biden will reverse the Keystone pipeline, the Paris Climate Accord, and 37 other executive orders to undo what President Trump did for the United States in order to prosper as we did. [...]
- Lady Gaga Singing The National Anthem — Lady Gaga singing the National Anthem. Very Beautiful. Lady Gaga performs the American national anthem at President-elect Joe Biden’s swearing-in ceremony. Follow #InaugurationDay live: https://t.co/KO4IGZM64J pic.twitter.com/0rgghswxM4 — LBC (@LBC) January 20, 2021 [...]
- Listen to To Today’s NewsMax — Please listen to Today’s NewsMax. Have a wonderful day. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Newsmax (@newsmax) [...]