The National Guard is not meant to be a policing force. They’re good at logistics (which is very helpful in responding to natural disasters) and killing/destruction. History shows that we should be VERY careful about how they’re deployed against US citizens, even criminals. National Guard is uniquely controlled by the federal government, and there’s a…
VERIFY: Video Who controls the National Guard and how are they deployed?
- New Biden Order by Doug Tennapel — [...]
- The US National Guard On Inauguration Day — The @us.nationalguard in #dc is there to defend the #American #people from #civilian #unrest The former #president ‘s #administration & those #corrupted #congress members with the @jointchiefsofstaff are asking @ChiefNGB (Chief General Daniel Hokanson) to protect the #corrupt #projected #elect #joebiden on #inauguration day; a complete #sham The @USNationalGuard in #dc is NOT comfortable performing [...]
- LAPD’s ‘shocking crime stats’ speaks volu... — LAPD’s ‘shocking crime stats’ speaks volumes A couple years ago California Gov. Gavin Newsom declared his state to be a model for the nation. It really depends on what kind of “model” you’re looking for, because the Los Angeles Police Department shared some crime stats that are disturbing to say the least: Tonight, we are [...]
- The Incoming Disassociate Cognitive Impai... — This is the far left radical Democrats idea of a President and Commander-in-Chief. This is a man with no morals, values or deep convictions for this country and the Constitution. He clearly doesn’t have the cognitive ability to run this country and is quicky declining in his dementia state ot mind. Biden and his son [...]
- Breaking News Guatemala Tries to Block US... — AMERICAS Guatemala Tries to Block US-Bound Caravan of 9,000 Honduran Migrants From The Epoch Times BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS January 17, 2021 Natalie’s Commentary: Another reminder of Deja vu when George Soros financed the masses of illegal migrations from Central and South America in 2017 and 2018 where President Trump was able to negotiate [...]