ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi believed to have been killed in US military raid, sources say. (CNN) — ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is believed to have been killed in a raid conducted by the US military in northwest Syria on Saturday, according to a senior US defense official and a source with knowledge….
ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi believed to have been killed in US military raid
- Judicial Watch California Officials, Bide... — California Officials, Biden-Linked Firm Coordinated With Big Tech to Censor Election Posts: Judicial Watch From Judicial Watch through The Epoch Times BY ISABEL VAN BRUGEN April 28, 2021 Updated: April 28, 2021 California officials colluded with Big Tech to censor social media posts in the United States during the 2020 presidential election, government watchdog group [...]
- Google sued over alleged privacy invasion... — Google sued over alleged privacy invasions via COVID-19 contact-tracing system By Ryan Lovelace – The Washington Times – Wednesday, April 28, 2021 Users alleging that Google exposed their personal data via its COVID-19 exposure-notification system with Apple have sued Google in federal court for invasion of privacy. Last year, Googlepartnered with Apple to create a [...]
- Apple’s privacy battle with Faceboo... — Apple’s privacy battle with Facebook just became all-out War Tim Cook and Mark Zuckerberg’s relationship status has changed to enemies. April 26, 2021 12:14 p.m. PT Apple and Facebook may be two of tech’s biggest companies, but on the surface they seem very different. Apple rang up most of its $274.5 billion in sales last [...]
- Rep. Nunes Calls for Racketeering Investi... — Rep. Nunes Calls for Racketeering Investigation Into Big Tech Companies Following Parler Ban From The Epoch Times BY ZACHARY STIEBERJanuary 10, 2021 A top Republican in the House of Representatives on Sunday called for a racketeering probe into large technology companies who over the weekend took action against Parler, a social media website. “This is [...]
- @realdonaldjtrump — We’re all supposed to evolve into something better, wiser, compassionate & kinder. But Malice Entitlement is a mental illness that has swallowed this entire country into thinking only the #Power #Hungry, #Millionaires & #Billionaires with an appetite for sexual/relational perversion only have rights. Let’s not pretend something we’ll never be no matter the cost. [...]