Natalie Keshing Commentary: It would be a dream come true for many Americans who are stuck under a Democrat Governor, who is only loyal to Biden and Pelosi’s ridiculous policies and mandates.
Currently, Biden’s number one priority is asking for $3.5 trillion dollars for the infrastructure and reconciliation bill while the country is literally falling apart at the seams. With no relief in sight, high inflation, our goods and medical supplies are stuck on over 100 container ships out at sea carrying over 200,000 containers. There is no recovery in sight to get our goods, and more importantly, our medical supplies to their final destinations for Americans to maintain their health, prosper and have a better Christmas.
The $3.5 trillion bill inflates into a total cost of $6 trillion where Americans will be stuck with the cost not to mention increasing the national debt beyond the ceiling and possibly breaking the whole American banking system.
It’s Pelosi’s and Biden’s intentions to be paying for socialist programs for the 2 million illegal immigrants who have entered the country are now being flown to their final destinations. Over 2 million illegal immigrants from over 100 countries will benefit from this ominous bill. These people come with illnesses like COVID and Tuberculosis and have the right to refuse a COVID vaccine unlike American patriots who are being mandated/forced in a free country to take these extremely dangerous vaccines or be fired.
5 million people have walked away from their jobs due to these Covid vaccine mandates. These hardworking American people consist of truckers, policemen, firemen, EMT’s, nurses, teachers, General Electric employees, pilots from all airlines, federal workers, etc. People who are sticking true to their convictions and their God given right not to let anyone stick them with a experimental foreign vaccine that can lead to all kinds of serious complications not to mention many who have died. These serious complications include:
- Guillain Barr Syndrome – a rare auto immune disease in which a person’s own immune system damages their nerves.
- Thrombocytopenia – a low blood platelet count and your blood will not clot properly which could lead to dangerous internal bleeding.
- Thrombosis with Thrombocytopenia syndrome called TTS headaches, abdominal and back pain, nausea, vomiting, vision changes, shortness of breath and leg pain and you can die.
- Anaphylaxis a severe potentially life threatening allergic reaction.
- Myocardial infarction (heart attack).
- Myocarditis inflation of the heart muscles.
- Pericarditis inflation of the outer lining of the heart.
- Embolism is a blocked artery blocked by a foreign body ( blood clot, air bubble).
- DVT Deep Vein Thrombosis blood clots formed in deep veins.
- Vasculitis inflammation of blood vessels.
- Hemorrhage bleeding from a ruptured blood vessel.
- Acute kidney injury, acute liver injury.
- Aseptic meningitis serious inflation of the linings of the brain.
- Encephalitis inflation of the actual tissues of the brain. Stroke.
- Bell’s Palsy facial paralysis.
- Myelitis/myelitis transverse inflammation of the spinal cord.
- Erythema multiform skin reaction triggered by an infection.
- Herpes Zoster
- Abortion (spontaneous abortion/miscarriage)
(AbsoluteNews.com) – When former President Donald Trump was in office, he did his best to shrink the federal government. Republicans were thrilled about it; they’d had enough big government under former President Barack Obama and wanted a change. Unfortunately, when Trump lost in 2020, it was clear his successor would waste no time undoing all of his progress, but one governor is vowing to fight back.
On Wednesday, October 20, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R) slammed President Joe Biden’s administration for a DOJ memo that directs the FBI to work with local law enforcement to crack down on parents who harass and threaten school board members. He called the directive by Attorney General Merrick Garland an attempt to quiet dissent and intimidate parents while speaking at a press conference in Brevard County.
DeSantis said there’s no reason the federal government should be mobilizing the FBI because Florida law enforcement officers would have stepped in to protect school board members if needed. He believes it was just a way to make parents “shut up and just take it even when they strongly disagree with what may be happening with their kid.”
The Republican governor went on to say he wouldn’t allow big government to force Florida to “impose bad policies or mandates.”
Not the First Fight
DeSantis has made a name for himself over the last two years because of his no-nonsense approach to protecting Americans’ rights. The governor allowed local officials in his state to implement restrictions based on their particular needs during the pandemic, and although Florida saw a massive spike in deaths, it has since leveled off with the economy intact.
When Biden took office, the governor made it clear that he wouldn’t allow the president to impose Democratic rule on his state. DeSantis has worked with officials to ban critical race theory from being taught in schools. He’s also allowed parents to be the ultimate decision-makers when it comes to COVID-19 health decisions. He doesn’t think it’s right for the government to tell parents how to raise their children.
Most recently, DeSantis vowed to sue Biden over COVID-19 vaccine mandates. He expressed distress that the mandates might cost Floridians their jobs and said he was going to do everything possible to prevent that. He was especially upset about the possibility of first responders, like police officers, being forced out of work over their decision to make their own personal medical choices.
While Biden might be set on expanding the role of government in Americans’ lives, Florida’s governor is not taking it lying down.
You Deserve the Absolute Truth!
Copyright 2021, AbsoluteNews.com