Running is my solace. I feel a comfort in the grip of the gravel beneath my running shoes. It’s a dirt and rubber-induced balance when outside factors cause my world to spin out of my control and a rushing calm brought on by a ticking clock. But more than anything, running feeds my competitive nature….
Former NCAA Runner Diagnosed with COVID-19 What’s it like running afterward
- Scientists at Wuhan Virology Lab Had CCP ... — Several researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology fell ill with symptoms similar to those caused by the CCP virus in the Autumn of 2019, contradicting claims by a senior researcher from the institute who said there were no infections among the staff scientists. The revelation is part of a fact sheet released by the [...]
- More Highly Transmissible Variant of CCP ... — AMERICA More Highly Transmissible Variant of CCP Virus Detected in 10 States: CDC From The Epoch Tines BY JACK PHILLIPS January 15, 2021 At least 10 state health departments in the United States have detected the highly contagious B.1.1.7 variant of COVD-19, the disease caused by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, according to a new [...]
- Existing vaccines should work against new... — Existing vaccines should work against new coronavirus variants—for now From National Geographic by Michael Greshko More than a year into the COVID-19 pandemic, public health authorities are contending with an emerging threat: new variants of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Researchers around the world have recently identified three notable variants: B.1.1.7, first found in the United Kingdom [...]
- Takeout Only | How California Elites Crus... — Takeout Only | How California Elites Crushed LA’s Local Restaurants By JORGE VENTURACONTRIBUTOR January 14, 2021 1:57 PM ET From The Daily Caller It was a dark winter for most small business owners across America, but Los Angeles County in particular was decimated by draconian lockdown measures right before the holidays. The county shut down both [...]
- Everyone Leaving California — [...]