Biden’s Communist War by Attrition…more alarming, fearful, and stressful news about this sinister corrupted failing President deeply hurting Americans while he continues to do exactly as he is told by those who have no respect for humanity. They don’t believe in the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence or the Bill of Rights, otherwise they wouldn’t be premeditatedly committing crimes against Americans and treason.
95 US Food Processing and Manufacturing Plants have been destroyed by fire or blown up. Even a plane was flown into one.
Of course mainstream media ABC, CBS, and NBC are ignoring this very serious and alarming news. They have the responsibility as news reporting companies to inform the American public.
All I’m saying is, “do your jobs to inform and protect the American public.” Sitting in an expensive studio and looking strikingly young and handsome or perfectly beautiful is your presentation prerogative; but sitting pretty isn’t cutting it or informing the public.
War by attrition is being waged by the illegitimate Presidency of corrupted Biden. Biden is purposely wearing down and weakening people’s bodies and minds, by shortening and limiting our staples to sustain. Therefore, in addition to weakening our resistance to fight back when it’s going to be necessary to protect our families from homeless illegal criminals looking for food quite possibly committing a horrendous crime to an innocent family. There are all kinds of crimes that will increase due to the stress of not having enough to eat.
On June 16, 2022, it was announced by Congress, the radical left are going to cut down or do away with menthol cigarettes and vaping in different flavors. Police departments think this a very bad idea which will lead to more crime because people won’t be able to take a break and smoke to relieve stress and anxiety. Cigarette smoking and vaping is more popular in poor communities. This is really a nonsensical idea and bears no positive outcome.
By purposely and pre-meditatively increasing the food shortage American’s are now being attacked.
There hasn’t obviously been any sign of any kind investigation into this terrorist arsonist attacks on Food Manufacturing plants.
Where is the FBI? The FBI should be working diligently 24/7 to find the persons responsible for these atrocious criminal acts.
Continuing to lessen our food supply is the very same thing that is happening in China under the Communist Dictator Xi Jinping where he is starving 25 million people in Shanghai and has put over 300 million people in lockdown throughout China. Threatening to punish those who practice Falun Gong.
In America those who exercise the right to bear arms to protect themselves and their families are now being targeted by radical Democrats in the House and Senate trying to pass legislation laws limiting or taking away all together our personal protection.
They’re claiming this will reduce the mass shootings that have consistently taken place. These mass shooters are getting younger, between the ages of 17 through 20. Almost all have posted on social media sites of their mass killing intentions to hurt others at any public place where there is a large gathering of people. These mass shootings are isolated incidents and more has to be done in identifying and capturing these people before they commit an atrocity. I do want to make something absolutely clear. There is a distinction between law abiding citizens who are legal gun owners and believe in law and order and those who commit crimes involved in corruption behind a political knave all pretending to be a citizen of this country committing treason.
Americans, especially the children and teenagers, have been under an enormous and unbelievable amount of stress since COVID-19 hit the United States national security for the past two and a half years. In addition to COVID-19, even worse were these experimental DNA altering shots/jabs that caused hundreds of serious adverse events that have disabled and killed millions.
President Biden mandated everyone had to get the experimental genetic DNA altering shots; however Emergency Use Authorization requires legal informed consent from each person understanding the true risks involved. Which would definitely exclude newborns and children from the ages one-year-old through 18. The dangerous adverse events were never disclosed to the public because there were no gold standard trials conducted by Pfizer-BioNtech, Moderna and Johnson and Johnson. This voided the Emergency Use Authorization and therefore no one should have been forced to take a shot/jab, not knowing the adverse event risks were far greater and dangerous and could severely disable or kill a person from 1-2 days up to a month.
The stress of this knowledge has made it even harder for Americans. People and children now are completely different after taking these very dangerous shots. There are families of loved ones who died on the spot or later in the hospital. Immersed in a nightmare not knowing what their loved one died from. All they knew was their daughter, son, mother, father was a pretty happy go lucky human being, living a normal life and were healthy until they got the shot/jab and it killed them. ~ Natalie
List of 95 U.S.-Based Food Manufacturing Plants Destroyed Under Biden Administration
By Jim Hoft The Gateway Pundit, June 11, 2022:
….Food shortages planned …. so sinister.
Here is the Updated List of US-Based Food Manufacturing Plants Destroyed Under Biden Administration
By Jim Hoft The Gateway Pundit, June 11, 2022:
Joe Biden’s ‘Build Back Better’ is not working as planned, or is it?
Gas prices are at record highs, stock markets are down, parents are having difficulty finding a baby formula, and the cost of everything is way up.
According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), there are currently no nationwide food shortages in the country.
“There are currently no nationwide shortages of food, although in some cases the inventory of certain foods at your grocery store might be temporarily low before stores can restock,” the agency said on their website. “Food production and manufacturing are widely dispersed throughout the U.S. and there are currently no wide-spread disruptions reported in the supply chain.”
As the Gateway Pundit previously reported, at least 18 major fires have erupted at food industry facilities and plants over the past six months. All of the fires have been officially listed as accidental or inconclusive.
Now this… A Gateway Pundit reader sent us an updated list of US-based food manufacturing plants that were damaged from 2021 to 2022 under the Biden administration. These data were first published at Think Americana.
Below is the list of America’s 95 plants that have been destroyed, damaged or impacted by “accidental fires,” disease, or general causes.
- 1/11/21 A fire that destroyed 75,000-square-foot processing plant in Fayetteville
- 4/30/21 A fire ignited inside the Smithfield Foods pork processing plant in Monmouth, IL
- 7/25/21 Three-alarm fire at Kellogg plant in Memphis, 170 emergency personnel responded to the call
- 7/30/21 Firefighters on Friday battled a large fire at Tyson’s River Valley Ingredients plant in Hanceville, Alabama
- 8/23/21 Fire crews were called to the Patak Meat Production company on Ewing Road in Austell
- 9/13/21 A fire at the JBS beef plant in Grand Island, Neb., on Sunday night forced a halt to slaughter and fabrication lines
- 10/13/21 A five-alarm fire ripped through the Darigold butter production plant in Caldwell, ID
- 11/15/21 A woman is in custody following a fire at the Garrard County Food Pantry
- 11/29/21 A fire broke out around 5:30 p.m. at the Maid-Rite Steak Company meat processing plant
- 12/13/21 West Side food processing plant in San Antonio left with smoke damage after a fire
- 1/7/22 Damage to a poultry processing plant on Hamilton’s Mountain following an overnight fire
- 1/13/22 Firefighters worked for 12 hours to put a fire out at the Cargill-Nutrena plant in Lecompte, LA
- 1/31/22 a fertilizer plant with 600 tons of ammonium nitrate inside caught on fire on Cherry Street in Winston-Salem
- 2/3/22 A massive fire swept through Wisconsin River Meats in Mauston
- 2/3/22 At least 130 cows were killed in a fire at Percy Farm in Stowe
- 2/15/22 Bonanza Meat Company goes up in flames in El Paso, Texas
- 2/15/22 Nearly a week after the fire destroyed most of the Shearer’s Foods plant in Hermiston
- 2/16/22 A fire had broken at US largest soybean processing and biodiesel plant in Claypool, Indiana
- 2/18/22 An early morning fire tore through the milk parlor at Bess View Farm
- 2/19/22 Three people were injured, and one was hospitalized, after an ammonia leak at Lincoln Premium Poultry in Fremont
- 2/22/22 The Shearer’s Foods plant in Hermiston caught fire after a propane boiler exploded
- 2/28/22 A smoldering pile of sulfur quickly became a raging chemical fire at Nutrien Ag Solutions
- 2/28/22 A man was hurt after a fire broke out at the Shadow Brook Farm and Dutch Girl Creamery
- 3/4/22 294,800 chickens destroyed at farm in Stoddard, Missouri
- 3/4/22 644,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
- 3/8/22 243,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in New Castle, Delaware
- 3/10/22 663,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, MD
- 3/10/22 915,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Taylor, IA
- 3/14/22 The blaze at 244 Meadow Drive was discovered shortly after 5 p.m. by farm owner Wayne Hoover
- 3/14/22 2,750,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Jefferson, Wisconsin
- 3/16/22 A fire at a Walmart warehouse distribution center has cast a large plume of smoke visible throughout Indianapolis.
- 3/16/22 Nestle Food Plant extensively damaged in fire and new production destroyed Jonesboro, Arkansas
- 3/17/22 5,347,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Buena Vista, Iowa
- 3/17/22 147,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Kent, Delaware
- 3/18/22 315,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
- 3/22/22 172,000 Turkeys destroyed on farms in South Dakota
- 3/22/22 570,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
- 3/24/22 Fire fighters from numerous towns are battling a major fire at the McCrum potato processing facility in Belfast.
- 3/24/22 418,500 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
- 3/25/22 250,300 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Franklin, Iowa
- 3/26/22 311,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 3/27/22 126,300 Turkeys destroyed in South Dakota
- 3/28/22 1,460,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Guthrie, Iowa
- 3/29/22 A massive fire burned 40,000 pounds of food meant to feed people in a food desert near Maricopa
- 3/31/22 A structure fire caused significant damage to a large portion of key fresh onion packing facilities in south Texas
- 3/31/22 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Osceola, Iowa
- 3/31/22 5,011,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Osceola, Iowa
- 4/6/22 281,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
- 4/9/22 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/9/22 208,900 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/12/22 89,700 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
- 4/12/22 1,746,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Dixon, Nebraska
- 4/12/22 259,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Minnesota
- 4/13/22 Fire destroys East Conway Beef & Pork Meat Market in Conway, New Hampshire
- 4/13/22 Plane crashes into Gem State Processing, Idaho potato and food processing plant
- 4/13/22 77,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/14/22 Taylor Farms Food Processing plant burns down Salinas, California.
- 4/14/22 99,600 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/15/22 1,380,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Lancaster, Minnesota
- 4/19/22 Azure Standard nation’s premier independent distributor of organic and healthy food, was destroyed by fire in Dufur, Oregon
- 4/19/22 339,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/19/22 58,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Montrose, Color
- 4/20/22 2,000,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Minnesota
- 4/21/22 A small plane crashed in the lot of a General Mills plant in Georgia
- 4/22/22 197,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/23/22 200,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/25/22 1,501,200 chickens destroyed at egg farm Cache, Utah
- 4/26/22 307,400 chickens destroyed at farm Lancaster Pennsylvania
- 4/27/22 2,118,000 chickens destroyed at farm Knox, Nebraska
- 4/28/22 Egg-laying facility in Iowa kills 5.3 million chickens, fires 200-plus workers
- 4/28/22 Allen Harim Foods processing plant killed nearly 2M chickens in Delaware
- 4/2822 110,700 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 4/29/22 1,366,200 chickens destroyed at farm Weld Colorado
- 4/30/22 13,800 chickens destroyed at farm Sequoia Oklahoma
- 5/3/22 58,000 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 5/3/22 118,900 Turkeys destroyed Beadle S Dakota
- 5/3/22 114,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/3/22 118,900 Turkeys destroyed Lyon Minnesota
- 5/7/22 20,100 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 5/10/22 72,300 chickens destroyed at farm Lancaster Pennsylvania
- 5/10/22 61,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/10/22 35,100 Turkeys destroyed Muskegon, Michigan
- 5/13/22 10,500 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 5/14/22 83,400 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/17/22 79,00 chickens destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/18/22 7,200 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/19/22 Train carrying limestone derailed Jensen Beach FL
- 5/21/22 57,000 Turkeys destroyed on farm in Dakota Minnesota
- 5/23/22 4,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/29/22 A Saturday night fire destroyed a poultry building at Forsman Farms
- 5/31/22 3,000,000 chickens destroyed by fire at Forsman facility in Stockholm Township, Minnesota
- 6/2/22 30,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 6/7/22 A fire occurred Tuesday evening at the JBS meat packing plant in Green Bay.
- 6/8/22 Firefighters from Tangipahoa Fire District 1 respond to a fire at the Purina Feed Mill in Arcola
- 6/9/22 Irrigation water was canceled in California (the #1 producer of food in the US) and storage water flushed directly out to the delta.
With inflation at 40-year highs, this is devastating news.
RELATED ARTICLE: US Is “Beyond Bankrupt”: Tech Giant Fears “Controlled Demolition” Enabling A “New Dystopian Future”
EDITORS NOTE: This Geller Report is republished with permission. ©All rights reserved.