Earlier this week, I traveled to Brussels, Belgium and Sochi, Russia as part of the press delegation accompanying US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on his latest overseas trip. Pompeo made headlines over his meetings with top Russian officials, including Vladimir Putin — and as we landed back in the United States early Wednesday morning, news was breaking about the serious precautions the Trump administration had begun to implement in response to what it terms ‘real’ and ‘escalating’ global threats against Americans and American interests from the Iranian regime. Though officials have been tight-lipped about the exact nature of the new intelligence, a New York Times report today suggests that the latest menace involves freshly-discovered Iranian sea-based missiles:
The intelligence that caused the White House to escalate its warnings about a threat from Iran came from photographs of missiles on small boats in the Persian Gulf that were put on board by Iranian paramilitary forces, three American officials said. Overhead imagery showed fully assembled missiles, stoking fears that the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps would fire them at United States naval ships. Additional pieces of intelligence picked up threats against commercial shipping and potential attacks by Arab militias with Iran ties on American troops in Iraq.
I asked about this issue in my exclusive one-on-one interview with Pompeo, which will air in its entirety during the 6pm ET hour of tonight’s Guy Benson Show on Fox News Radio:
— Read on townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2019/05/16/pompeo-john-kerry-isnt-in-charge-of-foreign-policy-anymore–and-if-he-wants-to-revert-to-weakness-on-iran-democrats-should-try-winning-an-election-n2546451
Pompeo to John Kerry: You’re Not Secretary of State Anymore. If You Want to Revert to Weakness on Iran, Try Winning an Election.
- Adam Schiff Connected to Both Companies N... — As reported on Wednesday the head of Burisma Holdings wasindicted this week in Ukraine! Ukrainian Prosecutor General indicted Burisma owner Nikolai Zlochevsky. The claim alleges that Hunter Biden and his partners received $16.5 million over several years for their ‘services’ in Ukraine. Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden took a lucrative post on the [...]
- Whistleblower and DNC Contractor Visited ... — Whistleblower and DNC Contractor Visited Obama WH. It Must Be Investigated. – Sara A. Carter A controversial whistleblower who allegedly reported second-hand on President Donald Trump’s private conversation with the Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyvisited the Obama White House on numerous occasions, according to Obama era visitor logs obtained by Judicial Watch. Last week Real Clear [...]
- The Real Mystery About Eric Ciaramella Is... — The real mystery about Eric Ciaramella and Alexander Vindman is how Ciaramella got rehired to the CIA and how Vindman has not been fired. Both have reportedly leaked classified information. I was chatting with Terry, my writing partner, this morning. He was in the Intelligence Community for years, as was I; Terry on the analysis [...]
- Ukraine Whistleblower Liaised with Lt Col... — by Carlin Becker & Jerry Dunleavy | November 16, 2019 08:17 PM The whistleblower whose complaint about President Trump’s communications with Ukraine launched House impeachment proceedings was still attending White House meetings recently and may have spoken to Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman prior to filing the complaint, according to the Washington Post. On Saturday, the [...]
- GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy Wrote to ABC Ne... — GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy wrote a letter to ABC News President Goldston demanding ABC hand over the video Amy Robach conducted re: Epstein House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy sent a letter to ABC News on Sunday demanding the network explain why it quashed a story that would have exposed sex assault allegations against Jeffrey Epstein three years ago, but viewers who rely on ABC, [...]