One of my favorites of the more traditionally hip styles were the Palazzo Pants. I started wearing these wide legged pants since I was a teenager. I found them to be classic and chic. You can’t go wrong owning a pair of these. Out to dinner or a function you make a statement.
- Vanessa Friedman’s Fashion — Please by all means play this music: Through Vanessa Friedman: https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Vanessa+Friedman Let’s start the runway with a definite statement with this flowing dress with a spray of lilac or periwinkle polka dots ready for a festive occasion; see you at the event. ©Natalie Keshing Fashion from Vanessa Friedman to NatsWritingsMind on [...]
- A Little Dare Piece — Making his day in this nude color... If it’s too suggestive then turn the page on natswritings.com I can almost imagine the feeling of wearing such an exquisite piece. Fashion on NatsWritingsMind Keeping it tasteful at natswritings.com ©Natalie [...]
- Runway Models — Runway Models from Paris Fashion Couture: Well the least I can do is point out the obvious. I am tired at looking at opaque rail thin models who do nothing for a dress from Paris’s fashion couture. It’s not real nor is it appealing. Women and men love curves. Someone has to be bold enough [...]
- Fashion Today 05/14/16 — Red and Black, side by side, the contrast of such deep passionate colors. So how can I deny myself the little red and black dress. Perfect for a walk in Paris. Oh yes I wish I there, at this very minute, free from all the mundane. Just taking in all the sights stopping at a [...]
- Crochet On Black — Crochet On Black I saw this dress and the black and white spoke to me. There is a store named Black and White. The cream colored crochet on black is just gorgeous. These days we can really dress chic for an affordable price. I do love fashion. I would probably wear it with black Palazzo [...]