JUST IN: Trump’s FBI Gets It Done, Clinton Official Pleads Guilty To TREASON For Collusion April 25, 2019 Martin
A Clinton appointee pleaded guilty to treason charges after a federal grand jury indicted her for colluding with foreign agents.
According to a press release from the Department of Justice, Candace Marie Claiborne — who worked under both Hillary and Bill Clinton — pleaded guilty to conspiring to defraud the U.S. government, concealing contact with foreign spies, obstructing an official proceeding, and making false statements to the FBI.
Where should we send your FREE Trump 2020 hat? Enter your address here
Claiborne, a 60-year-old veteran State Department employee, possessed a Top Secret security clearance and concealed her extensive contacts with Chinese intelligence agents.
The indictment indicates that Chinese spies lavished Claiborne with thousands of dollars in gifts as part of a pay-for-play scheme.
In addition to cash payments, Chinese spies also paid Claiborne with vacations, an apartment, Apple electronics, and tuition to a Chinese fashion school.
Suggesting she learned tricks from Hillary Clinton, her former boss, Claiborne also told her co-conspirators to delete all emails and evidence after they were busted by U.S. federal officials.
SPECIAL OFFER: Gold Trump 2020 Coin For 50% OFF (Get Yours Today)
Below is a statement from the DOJ on Claiborne and the indictment:
“Candace Marie Claiborne is a U.S. State Department employee who possesses a Top Secret security clearance and allegedly failed to report her contacts with Chinese foreign intelligence agents who provided her with thousands of dollars of gifts and benefits. Claiborne used her position and her access to sensitive diplomatic data for personal profit. Pursuing those who imperil our national security for personal gain will remain a key priority of the National Security Division.”
“Candace Claiborne is charged with obstructing an official proceeding and making false statements in connection with her alleged concealment and failure to report her improper connections to foreign contacts along with the tens of thousands of dollars in gifts and benefits they provided. As a State Department employee with a Top Secret clearance, she received training and briefing about the need for caution and transparency. This case demonstrates that U.S. government employees will be held accountable for failing to honor the trust placed in them when they take on such sensitive assignments”
“Candace Claiborne is accused of violating her oath of office as a State Department employee, who was entrusted with Top Secret information when she purposefully mislead federal investigators about her significant and repeated interactions with foreign contacts. The FBI will continue to investigate individuals who, though required by law, fail to report foreign contacts, which is a key indicator of potential insider threats posed by those in positions of public trust.”
POLL: Should Crooked Hillary Be Tossed In Jail?
Claiborne began working as an Office Management Specialist for the Department of State in 1999, which is when former President Bill Clinton was in office.
She worked at the State Department up until her indictment, including when Hillary Clinton served as secretary of state between 2009 and 2012.
JUST IN: Trump’s FBI Gets It Done, Clinton Official Pleads Guilty To TREASON For Collusion
- British Invasion: The Corbynization of th... — When the Democratic Party faced a revolt from its ranks for daring to propose condemning anti-Semitism, the scene gave those of us in Britain deja vu. The American Left is following the same script that led to the rapid radicalization of the Labour Party, led by Jeremy Corbyn. It’s no longer a mere talking [...]
- Lori Loughlin Thinks ‘Any Mom’... — https://people.com/crime/lori-loughlin-thinks-any-mom-would-have-done-it-says-source The actress “didn’t see [her alleged actions] as being a legal violation,” says the insider For the last month, Lori Loughlin has grappled with the charges against her in the high-profile college admissions cheating scandal, a source close to the actress tells PEOPLE. “It’s just taking some time for it to sink in that [...]
- The Great Student-Loan Scam – WSJ — The Great Student-Loan Scam – WSJ Some economists are predicting a recession in the next year, but the New York Federal Reserve’s quarterly household debt survey last week showed few portents. What it did show is that more Americans are defaulting on their student loans, and that government budget gnomes have vastly underestimated the future [...]
- President Trump Says White House Consider... — President Donald Trump said on Aug. 20 that the White House has long-considered cutting payroll tax and rejected warnings about a looming recession. “Payroll tax is something that we think about and a lot of people would like to see that and that very much affects the … the workers of our country,” Trump told [...]
- WEINER, PODESTA, MAXWELL CHILD ABDUCTION ... — WEINER, PODESTA, MAXWELL CHILD ABDUCTION COVER-UP, Madeleine McCann Witnesses Described Clinton’s Senior Staff and Associates. powerglobal.us 3 years ago Madeleine McCann: Police release e-fits of stranger seen lurking near Praia da Luz apartment “The efits are clear and I would ask the public to look very carefully at them,” Redwood said. “If you know who [...]