JUST IN: Trump’s FBI Gets It Done, Clinton Official Pleads Guilty To TREASON For Collusion April 25, 2019 Martin
A Clinton appointee pleaded guilty to treason charges after a federal grand jury indicted her for colluding with foreign agents.
According to a press release from the Department of Justice, Candace Marie Claiborne — who worked under both Hillary and Bill Clinton — pleaded guilty to conspiring to defraud the U.S. government, concealing contact with foreign spies, obstructing an official proceeding, and making false statements to the FBI.
Where should we send your FREE Trump 2020 hat? Enter your address here
Claiborne, a 60-year-old veteran State Department employee, possessed a Top Secret security clearance and concealed her extensive contacts with Chinese intelligence agents.
The indictment indicates that Chinese spies lavished Claiborne with thousands of dollars in gifts as part of a pay-for-play scheme.
In addition to cash payments, Chinese spies also paid Claiborne with vacations, an apartment, Apple electronics, and tuition to a Chinese fashion school.
Suggesting she learned tricks from Hillary Clinton, her former boss, Claiborne also told her co-conspirators to delete all emails and evidence after they were busted by U.S. federal officials.
SPECIAL OFFER: Gold Trump 2020 Coin For 50% OFF (Get Yours Today)
Below is a statement from the DOJ on Claiborne and the indictment:
“Candace Marie Claiborne is a U.S. State Department employee who possesses a Top Secret security clearance and allegedly failed to report her contacts with Chinese foreign intelligence agents who provided her with thousands of dollars of gifts and benefits. Claiborne used her position and her access to sensitive diplomatic data for personal profit. Pursuing those who imperil our national security for personal gain will remain a key priority of the National Security Division.”
“Candace Claiborne is charged with obstructing an official proceeding and making false statements in connection with her alleged concealment and failure to report her improper connections to foreign contacts along with the tens of thousands of dollars in gifts and benefits they provided. As a State Department employee with a Top Secret clearance, she received training and briefing about the need for caution and transparency. This case demonstrates that U.S. government employees will be held accountable for failing to honor the trust placed in them when they take on such sensitive assignments”
“Candace Claiborne is accused of violating her oath of office as a State Department employee, who was entrusted with Top Secret information when she purposefully mislead federal investigators about her significant and repeated interactions with foreign contacts. The FBI will continue to investigate individuals who, though required by law, fail to report foreign contacts, which is a key indicator of potential insider threats posed by those in positions of public trust.”
POLL: Should Crooked Hillary Be Tossed In Jail?
Claiborne began working as an Office Management Specialist for the Department of State in 1999, which is when former President Bill Clinton was in office.
She worked at the State Department up until her indictment, including when Hillary Clinton served as secretary of state between 2009 and 2012.
JUST IN: Trump’s FBI Gets It Done, Clinton Official Pleads Guilty To TREASON For Collusion
- Tom Fitton’s Video Weekly Update: M... — Tom Fitton’s Video Weekly Update: May 31, 2019 – Judicial Watch — Read on https://youtu.be/lz-FSYDHwQw [...]
- Antitrust Troubles Snowball for Tech Gian... — Antitrust Troubles Snowball for Tech Giants as Lawmakers Join In The Justice Department will oversee antitrust complaints about Apple while the Federal Trade Commission will take on Facebook. Credit Tom Brenner for The New York Times Image The Justice Department will oversee antitrust complaints about Apple while the Federal Trade Commission will take on Facebook.CreditCreditTom [...]
- Why Obama sent Palestinians $221 million ... — Why Obama sent Palestinians $221 million in his last hours in office — Read on AP NEWS US sent $221 million to Palestinians in Obama’s last hours By MATTHEW LEE and RICHARD LARDNERJanuary 23, 2017 WASHINGTON (AP) — Officials say the Obama administration in its waning hours defied Republican opposition and quietly released $221 million [...]
- Pompeo to John Kerry: You’re Not Se... — Earlier this week, I traveled to Brussels, Belgium and Sochi, Russia as part of the press delegation accompanying US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on his latest overseas trip. Pompeo made headlines over his meetings with top Russian officials, including Vladimir Putin — and as we landed back in the United States early Wednesday [...]
- Bill Barr vows to uncover ‘exactly ... — Watch the latest video at foxnews.com Attorney General Bill Barr, in an exclusive interview with Fox News, said the country must know “exactly what happened” with counterintelligence activities conducted during the 2016 election — and he is determined to get to the bottom of the case. In his first interview since becoming attorney general, Barr [...]