Today is Natalie’s Birthday and I came across these cutie pies and I had to share them.
Deck The Halls for Natalie’s Birthday 904 Views
- Former Deputy Attorney General Rosenstei... — Former Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein’s Damage Control, Self Preservation, & Face Saving When it came to the Trump/Russian collusion hoax, it turned out to be a bigger hoax than mainstream media wanted you to believe. There was no alleged criminal violation when Rosenstein appointed Mueller to investigate the Russian hoax. The whole Special Counsel should [...]
- De Blasio’s 2020 presidential candi... — De Blasio’s 2020 presidential candidacy is a complete farce New York’s own Mayor Bill de Blasio will make it official Thursday, announcing his candidacy for president. Of the United States. If you’re not laughing, then you don’t know Bill de Blasio like we know Bill de Blasio. As the hometown paper and preferred foil, [...]
- Iranian Missiles On Small Boats Spotted I... — Iranian Missiles On Small Boats Spotted In Persian Gulf: U.S. Official AFP – A U.S. official said Thursday that Iranian missiles loaded on small boats in the Persian Gulf were among the “threats” that have triggered a beefed-up military deployment in the region. “The missiles on civilian boats are a concern,” said the official, [...]
- The GOP Base Is Done Tolerating RINO Coll... — Written by Kurt Schlichter | May 16, 2019 12:01 AM The stupid Beltway GOP Establishment, but I repeat myself, is finally standing firm on something – unfortunately, what it is standing firm on is its failure to listen to its own base. The base is woke and the Establishment’s a joke. I speak to a [...]
- George Herbert Walker and the Bush Dynast... — [...]